Bail Bondsman in Oklahoma County
Bail is a monetary assurance that a person charged with a crime is asked to pay to ensure that they will appear at their hearings and face the charges.
Bail Bondsmen in Oklahoma County
The bail amount varies depending on the charge and the criminal history of the person in question. Defendants will often turn to bail bondsmen to pay higher bail amounts. Bail bondsmen pay the bail in exchange for a fee, usually 10% of the bond posted plus posting fees.
When a bail bondsman posts your bail, he/she is guaranteeing that you will appear in court. As such, you are basically in the custody of the bondsman and they generally will have certain check in requirements that you must comply with.
Occasionally, a bondsman will require a cash escrow that they will hold while the case is pending. If you make all your appearances, then the escrow will be returned to you at the end. The money paid as the fee is not refundable nor is it returned as a that is the bondsman’s charge for posting the bond on your behalf.
At the Hunsucker Legal Group, we know the period after an arrest can be a trying time, so we have compiled a list of local bail bondsmen who we trust in these circumstances.
- Abraham’s Bail Bond
- Phone: 405-528-8000
- Address: 1221 Classen Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Thunder Bail Bonds
- Phone: (405) 235-0002
- Address: 810 NW 6th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Ken Boyer Bail Bonds
- Phone: 405-235-2600
- Address: 620 N. Shartel Ave. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
- Asset Bail Bonds
- Phone: (405) 709-1600
- Address: 5011 N. Rockwell Oklahoma City, OK 73008
- Eden Bail Bond Information Center
- Phone: 405-239-2221
- Address: 805 Robert S Kerr Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Bail Bonds and Co.
- Phone: 405-230-7450
- Address: 1625 N Classen Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Advise Bail Bonds
- Phone: 405-235-0800
- Address: 1945 Exchange Ave, Oklahoma City OK 73108
- Bail Bonds By Tamara
- Phone: 405-200-5110
- Address: 3130 NW 23rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- 2 Blondes Bail Bonds
- Phone: 405-235-5252
- Address: 900 W. Reno Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Strong legal defense and having attorneys you know will fight for you extends beyond the courthouse. At the Hunsucker Legal Group, we work with our clients every step of the way to ensure they have all of the help they need to make it as painless and stress free as possible. All of these bail bondsmen can help make this process easier. For additional help, contact the us today 405-231-5600.